INFORMATION ABOUT VISITORS (“GENERAL INFORMATION”)
Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies are small amounts of information regarding your browsing habits (“General Information”) which we store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you may be able to modify your browser settings to decline all cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the web site. For specific details about how to configure your browser you should refer to its supplier or manufacturer. We may share General Information with group companies of the Company and our website consultants from time to time in order to help us develop this website.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SPECIFICALLY (“SPECIFIC INFORMATION”)
When you register we collect specific personal information about you such as your name, address, email address, date of birth and various details about your career to date and career aspirations. We do not use this Specific Information to collect further information about you.
CURRICULUM VITAES (“CVs”)
- You have the option of submitting to us your CV. The information contained in your CV will be transferred from the web site on to the computer system of Globe 24-7 Pty Limited. Information contained in your CV will not be materially changed although it may be summarised in order to facilitate the provision by us to you of a job seeking service.
- The information contained in your CV may also be used for the administrative, market research and promotional purposes of the Company.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in various worldwide locations but centralised through our Australian server and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside Australia and third parties including companies within the Globe 24-7 Pty Ltd group who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may also pass your information to prospective third party employers but we will use our best efforts to ensure that information that will identify you is not submitted to any third party employer until and unless we have received authorisation from you by telephone, by email, or by meeting you, to do so.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete. In this regard, We also rely on you to notify Us if your information requires updating or deleting. We will respond to requests from you to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.