Senior Maintenance Planner - Fixed EquipmentThis position has been filled.
- Job ID: BBBH2768
- Location: Africa
- Commodity: N / A
- Date Posted: 29 January 2018
- Closing Date: 28 February 2018
- Position Filled: 29/01/2018
Ambatovy Nickel Cobalt operations in Madagascar is currently searching for an experienced Senior Maintenance Planner - Fixed Equipment in the establishment of consistent and sustainable world class planning, scheduling and performance management across Ambatovy assets.
- Provide support / training of local planners to upgrade their skills to a level which provides for an autonomous planning section in fixed equipment planning. Ensure continuous training of his team regarding EAM and planning best practices
- Integrate all EAM functionality into the planning of weekly, monthly yearly and long term plans. Priority given on planned work based on OEM maintenance practices. Coordinate planning activities required for preventive, corrective, and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Insure Work Order life cycle from Work Request to Work order completion. (Validation, Estimation, Work Pack, Scheduling, Execution, Completion, Data entries, Closing). Follow WO cost and propose corrective actions.
- For fixed plant, gather and integrate all shutdown activities, related to operational shutdown plans, which will be utilized to generate plans, schedules and critical paths.
- Develop budgets for scheduled work and planned overhauls and fixed planned maintenance. Implement forecasting in EAM as a budgeting and forecasting tool for monthly and annual planning.
- Using the planned maintenance forecast, assist planners to ensure that all required spares, materials and service contracts are corresponding to support the planned maintenance annual plan.
- Minimum Bachelor in Engineering or similar
- Post Grad Qualification within Maintenance Management, Planning and Scheduling would be preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' progressive experience as mobile maintenance planner / scheduler in capital projects, turnaround and shutdowns.
- experience in a maintenance role associated with maintenance planning in large open cut mining operations, as well as mineral processing plants or other heavy industrial facilities
- Experience in defining and implementing turnaround processes will be an asset.
- Proven experience with CMMS (INFOR EAM or similar)
- MS Project High and expert level
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French.
- Communication in Malagasy would be highly advantageous.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.