Planning SuperintendentThis position has been filled.
- Job ID: BBBH2715
- Location: Africa
- Commodity: Nickel
- Date Posted: 08 November 2017
- Closing Date: 07 January 2018
- Position Filled: 02 November 2017
Ambatovy Nickel Cobalt operations in Madagascar is currently searching for an experienced Planning Superintendent to lead in the establishment of consistent and sustainable world class planning, scheduling and performance management across Ambatovy assets.
Globe 24-7 in partnership with Ambatovy, is working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
- Ensure that all work is consistently planned, prepared, scheduled, executed, evaluated and recorded to improve equipment availability and production capacity
- Development of a safety focused high-performance team aligning asset management plan and operation strategies with a focus to execution of a planned competency development and succession development of Nationals
- Support the development and implementation of RCM / PMO focused maintenance strategies with a focus on continuous improvement with deliverables aligned with agreed KPI's
- Identify maintenance planning improvement initiatives and implement in conjunction with maintenance management and ensure a structured framework is implemented with supporting controls and systems for major maintenance outages and the tracking
- Interface and liaise with IT to develop EAM, including modifications, upgrades and programming requirements
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma or minimum 10 years of technical experience
- At least 10 -15 years of maintenance work related experience with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the field of Maintenance planning / scheduling
- Demonstrated technical leadership to develop and implement RCM / PMO based maintenance strategies in a continuously operating process industry
- Proficient in CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems)
- Knowledge of reliability centered maintenance (RCM) and total productive maintenance (TPM) principles, techniques and practices
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.