Globe’s International Workforce division partners with companies looking to employ overseas skilled & semi-skilled personnel on Permanent or 457 Temporary Visas into Australia.
Globe taps into worldwide talent pools through its locally owned and operated offices in London, Toronto, Johannesburg, Accra, Ulaanbaatar and Bogotá to run end-to-end bespoke bulk recruitment campaigns throughout the world.
International Workforce services include:
- Targeted recruitment strategy utilising international offices
- Full advertising campaign management
- Rigid selection process based on Australian visa requirements
- Visa nomination and application process
- Relocation management and assistance
- Bulk Recruitment Campaigns
International Workforce is active in Australasia, South-East Asia, Asia, Europe, Africa & the Americas, recruiting personnel for roles including:
- Mechanical Fitters (Mobile & Fixed Plant)
- Diesel Fitters
- Auto Electricians
- Coded & 1st Class Welders
- Drilling Personnel
- Plant Operators (Mobile & Fixed Plant)
- Engineering Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Maintenance Planners
- Process Technicians
- Petroleum Engineers
- Subsea Operations Professionals
Click here to download a recent International Workforce Case Study.
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your recruitment needs.