Globe 24-7 commenced in 2003 providing HR Consulting services to the Australian mining industry and within 2 years expanded to offer these services internationally with a particular focus on developing markets. Since that time, the company has built a global footprint and currently has staffed offices in Perth, Singapore, London, Toronto, Vancouver, Ulaanbaatar and Bogotá.
The company prides itself of providing outstanding service to companies throughout the entire life cycle of exploration, project development and operations drawing on its experienced, knowledgeable, bi-lingual and dedicated staff to provide HR and recruitment expertise at both corporate and site-levels. Globe has built an extensive global network and with offices in the major resource markets of the world, pride ourselves on being available ‘24-7’ to service all clients and candidates no matter where, and no matter when.
We believe that we have the greatest of opportunities to impact the lives of those in need by the very nature and location of our work. We know that challenges facing developing countries are complex and not easily overcomable especially in light of cyclical poverty, abuse and exploitation, however we aim to use the Globe 24-7 business as a vehicle to see change happen and are focussed on three particular areas:
- To employ as many local people as possible. By creating employment, we can develop, train, empower and finance an individual that has a flow-on effect to their family and community for generations to come.
- To contribute as much as we can to local charities focussed particularly on children in need including finances, provisions and our time.
- To improve the personal and professional well-being of those whom we represent within the industry by conducting ethical human resources and recruitment practices.
Globe is pleased to hold membership with the following Industry Groups:
- ALABC – Australian & Latin American Business Council
- AAMIG – Australian & African Mining Industry Group
- HISPANOMINE – Hispanics in Mining
- PDAC – Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada
- Unidad Administrativa Especial del Servicio Público de Empleo de Colombia. Vinculado a la red de prestadores del Servicio Público de Empleo. Autorizado por la Unidad Administrativa Especial del Servicio Público de Empleo según resolución No. 000079 de 02 Febrero del 2017